Upgrading to LED lighting has many benefits for your home, including saving money on energy costs, making your home look better, and being better for the environment. At The Neighborhood Electrician, we offer LED lighting upgrades that help your home shine. Keep reading to learn why you should consider this lighting upgrade for your home.
- Energy Efficiency. LED (Light Emitting Diode) bulbs use less energy than standard incandescent and fluorescent bulbs, meaning your utility bill may decrease with LED lighting upgrades.
- Longevity. LED bulbs last longer than your typical light bulbs. This means they can be replaced less often, saving money and reducing waste.
- Cooler Temperature. Unlike incandescent and even fluorescent lights, LED lights don’t give off much heat. This lowers the chance of burns or fires and keeps rooms cooler, which is especially helpful in the summer.
- Instant Lighting: Unlike some other lighting systems, LED lights reach their full brightness right away. This is especially helpful in places like halls and bathrooms or when you or someone you live with has vision issues. Our team can assess your current lighting situation and offer LED lighting upgrades where you need them most.
- Durability and Resilience. LED lights are solid-state lighting, making them more durable and resistant to shocks, vibrations, and other outside impacts. Because of this, they can be used for many things, such as outdoor lights.
- Dimmability: Many LED bulbs can be turned down, so you can change the amount of light depending on your taste and the mood you want to create. This amount of control makes LED lights even more functional, especially in children’s rooms when you need to soften the lights closer to bedtime.
As you can see, LED lighting upgrades can change your home’s functioning, save you money, and more. Contact our team today to see if LED lighting is right for your property.